ENTRY-LEVEL SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
LaunchCode is seeking an individual with job-ready tech skills for a variety of roles with our company partners in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
As a national nonprofit focused on developing the next generation of tech talent, LaunchCode is working with this partner to create a special on-ramp program for people who have the skills to work in technology, but just need an opportunity.
Come and join us to start your tech journey. Apply to be considered today!
We’re Looking For Candidates Who Have:
- The passion, drive, and aptitude to succeed in technology.
- Built a project with one of the following languages:
- Java, with bonus points for Spring MVC
- Ruby on Rails
- C# / .NET
- A completed project or portfolio of work to showcase to employers.
- Preference: Experience with agile mindset
- The ability to work full-time in the United States.
What We Offer:
- Quickly escalating pay schedule starting at $25/hour
- Health insurance and other benefits
- Mentorship from an experienced programmer
- An opportunity to fast-track the standard IT hiring experience for junior developers
We Heart Diversity
LaunchCode supports and fosters leadership from underrepresented communities. We strongly encourage folks from immigrant communities and communities of color, as well as those who identify as women, LGBTQ, or under-resourced to apply. LaunchCode is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Program and employment policies of LaunchCode are nondiscriminatory in regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.