1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in these Terms of Service (this “Agreement”) with respect to our service (the “Service”). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Service and any employment that may come about due to the Service.
2. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our shareholders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Service.
3. Disclaimer. THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY LAUNCHCODE ARE MEANT TO AID YOU, THE USER, IN GAINING EMPLOYMENT IN THE COMPUTER INDUSTRY. BY USING THIS SERVICE, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT YOUR UNDERSTANDING THAT THIS IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT OR OFFER. LAUNCHCODE IN NO WAY REPRESENTS THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE EMPLOYMENT, EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR JOB INTERVIEWS IN ANY FORM BY USING THE SERVICES.
4. General. You agree that all actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly out of this agreement shall be litigated in the circuit court of St. Louis City, Missouri or the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri. You are expressly submitting and consenting in advance to such jurisdiction in any action or proceeding in any of such courts, and are waiving any claim that St. Louis, Missouri or the eastern district of Missouri is an inconvenient forum or an improper forum based on lack of venue. This service is controlled by LaunchCode, LLC in the State of Missouri, USA. As such, the laws of Missouri will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
5. Media Release. You do hereby consent and agree that LaunchCode, its employees, or agents have the right to take photographs, videotape, or digital recordings of you and to use these in any and all media, now or hereafter known, and exclusively for the purpose of LaunchCode’s materials. You further consent that your name and identity may be revealed therein or by descriptive text or commentary. You do hereby release to LaunchCode, its agents, and employees all rights to exhibit this work in print and electronic form publicly or privately and to market and sell copies. You waive any rights, claims, or interest you may have to control the use of your identity or likeness in whatever media used. You understand that there will be no financial or other remuneration for recording you, either for initial or subsequent transmission or playback. You also understand that LaunchCode is not responsible for any expense or liability incurred as a result of your participation in this recording, including medical expenses due to any sickness or injury incurred as a result. You represent that you are at least 18 years of age, or are accompanied by someone over 18 years of age, have read and understand the foregoing statement, and are competent to execute this agreement.
Applicant for Apprenticeship (“Applicant”) acknowledges the following:
By accepting these Terms of Service, Applicant agrees to assume the following responsibilities and obligations under the Program: